Under the Sea | Hand-embroidered cushion
The cushion 'Under the Sea' is made of 100% cotton. The pattern is embroidered by hand.
The Embroidered motifs are made like the ancient Indian painting style, called kalamkari. In ancient India, kalamkari paintings and embroidery were used to tell stories about Hindu mythology.
The cushions are hand-embroidered in India in collaboration with an organization that helps women. Read about the collaboration Behind the embroideries
• The cushion has a zipper
• Produced and sewn in India
• The size of the pillow is 40 x 40 cm
How to take care of your cushion
• Duck down cushions should be shaken and not knocked
• The mounting pad can be washed at 30 degrees
• The pillowcase must be cleaned